Many sexual problems go untreated because men are reluctant to ask for help. We’re here to assure you there is no need to be embarrassed. You are not alone. In order to help you, we must ask something of you up front. We need you to be completely open and honest with us at all times. This open communication will help us better assess all aspects of your condition to give you the best possible and most effective treatment. There are many different causes for sexual dysfunction, but we can only guarantee you results if you’re honest with us. In turn, we will always be open and honest with you, as well as protect your privacy and confidentiality at all times.
Before your first visit, please follow these guidelines:
- DO NOT take any erectile dysfunction medications (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you are taking 36-hour Levitra, please do not take it for at least 36 hours prior to your visit.
- DO NOT take any recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, etc., 36 hours prior to your appointment.
- Take your regular Blood Pressure medications and all other medications as you normally would the morning of your appointment.
- Refrain from drinking coffee before your morning appointment as coffee can elevate your blood pressure
- Allow about 90 minutes for the appointment. We perform a complete medical evaluation, diagnostic testing, and a test dose of medication for full effectiveness.
- Set the stage for later. Make the most of your time with us. Build in time to pick up flowers following your appointment.